I had this SanDisk Ultra 64GB for a 6 months. When I got my S4 a few weeks, I got a message saying "Damaged SD Card" and suggest to reformat it.

SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXCUHS-I Memory Card by SanDisk

I formatted it on my iMac with Disk Utility, ExFat. I transferred all my files and got this error message again but I ignore it. The next day it wouldn't play any of my Music or Videos.

I contacted SanDisk and got an RMA. I got the replacement last night and this morning after transferring all my files I got this message again?!?

I ignored it and playing The Newsroom as I'm typing this to see if stops like before. So far so good. I'm just wondering if anyone else got this?
    05-18-2013 09:38 AM
    I had this SanDisk Ultra 64GB for a 6 months. When I got my S4 a few weeks, I got a message saying "Damaged SD Card" and suggest to reformat it.

SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXCUHS-I Memory Card by SanDisk

I formatted it on my iMac with Disk Utility, ExFat. I transferred all my files and got this error message again but I ignore it. The next day it wouldn't play any of my Music or Videos.

I contacted SanDisk and got an RMA. I got the replacement last night and this morning after transferring all my files I got this message again?!?

I ignored it and playing The Newsroom as I'm typing this to see if stops like before. So far so good. I'm just wondering if anyone else got this?
    I have seen on other forum threads that Samsung devices don't like reading ExFat, due to Microsoft licencing issues, etc. You may want to confirm what I just said, to make sure. You can also try reformatting to Fat32, but I don't know how well this will work, if at all.
    bembol likes this.
    05-18-2013 10:01 AM
    It could be but my never got this or any error message when I had my Note, S3, Note 2.

Also, I only get this when I insert the card but when I Unmount and Mount it, no error message.
    05-18-2013 10:24 AM
    It could be but my never got this or any error message when I had my Note, S3, Note 2.

Also, I only get this when I insert the card but when I Unmount and Mount it, no error message.
    I am going to be honest, right now I am at a loss. Short of removing all your files to your PC and reformatting on your phone, I can't think of anything else.
    05-18-2013 10:34 AM
    I've gotten this error on my 64gb SanDisk card a few times. So far,I just take my card out and reseat it, and it works. I keep thinking I'm going to lose my card at any moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-2013 08:17 PM
    I had this error on two SanDisk Ultra 64gb cards when I bought them for my S3. Exactly the same error. After two replacements the company selling me the cards said they didn't know what I was doing to the cards, gave me my money back and asked me not to buy from them again. They couldn't get them to work either. I'd try a different brand.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-2013 11:07 PM
    06-09-2013 09:03 AM
    Just unmount your card then re mount. job done!
    06-09-2013 03:22 PM