GS4 Moisture Sensor

kelleyfoxx

May 19, 2013
Visit site
DO NOT buy this phone I switched from the Iphone 5 to the GS4 3 weeks ago. I put the phone in a neoprene sleeve and went for a run. The moisture sensor was tripped and the phone was ruined. I've run half marathons with my iphone and never had a problem. I went to Samsung and they told me to pound sand. If you workout...this is not the phone for you. FYI...

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow, I do not own the s4, but Indo recall a review where the s4 was ran under a steady stream of water from a faucet for like 30 seconds and it was fine, I was pretty impressed considering the screen was even shattered in the vid, all was fine and the unit functioned.

Sorry to hear of our issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
The phone has a yr guarantee bring it in to carrier and they will give you another one

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

kelleyfoxx

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I get the skepticism but I was using it in a completely ordinary way. I switched from the IPhone 5 to the GS4 about 3 weeks ago and loved it. 2 days ago, I went for a run. About 4 miles in, it dies. When I got back, I took it to the AT&T store and they told me the moisture sensor was tripped. The phone is a brick now and doesn't work at all. No advice needed. I went to Samsung for help and received none. I was just offering an FYI. I'm not the only person this has happened to. Thanks for your time all.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Calling another member a troll is considered trolling. If you don't care for the thread, just move on. If you believe a post is inappropriate, feel free to hit the report button.

Sent from my SGSIII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers