Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Re: Find My Phone for S4 is ready for setup on your Samsung account.

OH I did not even know there is an option for find my phone.....
    I will check later and see if I can help you

Default Find My Phone for S4 is ready for setup on your Samsung account.

If you go to Samsung Account webpage, the S4 is now ready for setup for Find My Phone.

But, I am having a problem. It says you have to go on your phone, in settings, security, then find my mobile/remote control.
    I can't find the Find My Mobile/remote control option.

also, I can't Add a Samsung Account, or find out how to register. I did go to https://account.samsung.com/membership/service... And signed up for an account there, is that the same thing as being registered? Not sure what they mean? I have AT&T, would that matter?
    Thanks for help.
    Kata Rina likes this.

thanks

To use the Find My Mobile service, "Remote Controls" of the mobile must be enabled.
    Select ”Settings > More > Permission / Security”.
    Select "Find My Mobile > Remote Controls".
    If you register a Samsung account, "Remote Controls" of the mobile is automatically enabled.

I just can't find these controls. And if I did register, what would I look for?

it's not going to work on most us carriers they have their own app they want you to pay extra for

are you serious? that is a bummer
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yeah right got the same ..........dissapointing

So what would be a good option to Find Your Mobile? Any good apps you would recommend?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I am new to android too I got this one and paid for the pro version

The other phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Find My Phone for S4 is ready for setup on your Samsung account.-uploadfromtaptalk1369143912267.jpg  

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

That is seriously so aggravating

I cannot find the "find my phone/remote control" under security. I did register with Samsung

Maybe off topic....I think Google's device manner do the same thing, wouldn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk