- 05-20-2013, 12:28 PM #2
Find My Phone for S4 is ready for setup on your Samsung account.
If you go to Samsung Account webpage, the S4 is now ready for setup for Find My Phone.
But, I am having a problem. It says you have to go on your phone, in settings, security, then find my mobile/remote control.
I can't find the Find My Mobile/remote control option.
also, I can't Add a Samsung Account, or find out how to register. I did go to https://account.samsung.com/membership/service... And signed up for an account there, is that the same thing as being registered? Not sure what they mean? I have AT&T, would that matter?
Thanks for help.
- 05-20-2013, 01:53 PM #3
Re: Find My Phone for S4 is ready for setup on your Samsung account.
To use the Find My Mobile service, "Remote Controls" of the mobile must be enabled.
Select Settings > More > Permission / Security.
Select "Find My Mobile > Remote Controls".
If you register a Samsung account, "Remote Controls" of the mobile is automatically enabled.
I just can't find these controls. And if I did register, what would I look for?
- 05-20-2013, 03:04 PM #4
- 05-20-2013, 03:29 PM #5
- 05-21-2013, 09:30 AM #7
- 05-21-2013, 12:47 PM #9
- 01-08-2014, 06:27 PM #10
- 01-08-2014, 07:59 PM #11
- By cdf3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 37Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:41 PM
- By TxAndroidGuy in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2011, 10:37 PM
- By naj42181 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:49 AM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:53 PM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2010, 11:03 PM