Where's the White Dialpad on the Galaxy S4?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Thought the US version had the white Dialpad. The ones I looked at Best Buy today had the same ole dark blue like the Note 2.
Can the color of the S4 keypad be changed?

bam001

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if the color can be changed but I have the black AT&T S4 and the dialpad is white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

r2t

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it can be changed. I have the octa-core version and I don't see anything to change the dial pad, unless they rooted the phone or something and changed it, but I highly doubt that very much lol.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
You can just install ex dialer from the playstore. Its much better and has a sgs3 free theme.

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300

swent1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
You can just install ex dialer from the playstore. Its much better and has a sgs3 free theme.

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300

I just installed it and love it. Is there a setting g to make it the everyday dialer? Or anyway to disable the stock dialer?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I just installed it and love it. Is there a setting g to make it the everyday dialer? Or anyway to disable the stock dialer?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

You cant disable it since it's not bloat, it's an essential app but you can disable notifications coming from it and hide the application from the app drawer so you wont ever see it again.

Posted via Android Central App

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Noticed this before at my best buy. Checked the model number under settings. It is the international/unlocked i9505 qualcomm phone

Cory McKee1

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
how do you stop the notifications coming from it? is it possible to do the same with the stock messaging app notifications? i installed dash clock and the slide messenger app and it annoys me on the lock screen that it switches from my main lock screen with the dash clock widget to a new one to display the notification

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12