How's everyone like the camera

Jweb92

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Most likely been asked before but I see people complain and some bad reviews but I personally think it's great you just have to mess around and get it to focus right
Here's two I took in the last few days
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369157338129.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369157338129.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 65
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369157355708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369157355708.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 64

Johnny Roberts

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I love the camera on this phone. With appropriate mode to setting tinkering, you really can get some stunning pictures. And there are endless options to get the best shots. Great phone, great camera for a cell phone.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I love it. Once you have something prefocused it takes quick pictures too. The video camera could use better anti shake correction.. Even with it on and trying to be careful video can be quite shaky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Camera is good. I wish it focused a tad bit quicker but not a big deal. Overall I like it. I have take some using some of the other settings and it came out pretty cool. The one thing about all these settings and modes is that you almost always need to know what your about to take a pic of so you can select the best mode which could take a couple selects to go through. I wish I could quickly whip it out (the camera that is ;) ) and take a pic but just don't use them enough to get good at it (taking pictures that is ;) ).

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
The one thing about all these settings and modes is that you almost always need to know what your about to take a pic of so you can select the best mode which could take a couple selects to go through.

I think that is key here. The camera on this phone is incredible. It will just take time and practice to be able to capture great pictures. To the OP. Those two pics look wonderful btw. Great job!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think that is key here. The camera on this phone is incredible. It will just take time and practice to be able to capture great pictures. To the OP. Those two pics look wonderful btw. Great job!

Yeah I agree. But before I get too used it, I'll be on another device. Honestly, I don't have much time to fiddle with the camera and then when it comes time for real world use, just wind up using auto anyway. But it is a great camera just don't have the time nor do I use the camera enough to really be able to quickly go through the settings and grab the right modes depending on the situation. Sometimes, I wish you can just pause real life so you can get to the right mode LOL.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Camera is good. I wish it focused a tad bit quicker but not a big deal. Overall I like it. I have take some using some of the other settings and it came out pretty cool. The one thing about all these settings and modes is that you almost always need to know what your about to take a pic of so you can select the best mode which could take a couple selects to go through. I wish I could quickly whip it out (the camera that is ;) ) and take a pic but just don't use them enough to get good at it (taking pictures that is ;) ).

So true
Found it hard to focus sometimes, thought the gs2 to be a bit quicker.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Tele_Phone

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I mainly only use my camera to take a picture of my work scedule and I am very impressed as there is no blure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums