sd card and video question
I pulled the sd card out of my rezound and added it to my s4. it shows all my videos that were on it already. When i plug my phone usb to my computer there is no option for me to add videos from my computer the phone only charges. Do i need to reformat the card? Is there a device driver i am missing or software i have to use?
- 05-21-2013, 08:27 PM #2
- 451 Posts
Re: sd card and video question
When you plug into your PC does it show the device in the list of drives? If not try a different USB port, if nothing still then it sounds like your pc isnt auto recognizing new hardware. Possible plug and play setting?
edit- even without the card you should see the phone as a drive when connected to pc. You can still access phones internal memory so I would think it is a driver issue maybe.
- 05-21-2013, 08:36 PM #4
- 05-21-2013, 11:28 PM #5
- By petelovegrove in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM
- By sithjedi333 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2013, 07:44 AM
- By Dkdude in forum Droid BionicReplies: 18Last Post: 08-31-2011, 07:38 PM
- By computerdating in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:12 PM
- By Remark08 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2009, 07:13 PM