Better quality Facebook contact pics?

Serenity82

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I know this is off topic but I just got my S4 from Verizon today and tried to sync up Facebook with my contacts and their profile pics are all very low quality/blurry. Is there any way to get a better quality for my contacts?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I know this is off topic but I just got my S4 from Verizon today and tried to sync up Facebook with my contacts and their profile pics are all very low quality/blurry. Is there any way to get a better quality for my contacts?

Get this app called Ubersync, it replaces the contact photos with High Quality ones from FB

Is there a way to merge your facebook and google contacts into just one contact?

Yes, go the the contact and click "Connection" and it should let you choose

KBV1

May 26, 2010
Visit site
You could try Sync.Me. That is a pretty awesome app to sync your friends contact/profile photos, but not just that, it also syncs more of their info like Birthday, Home Town etc. It's free from the app store too.

If you don't want an app and do it the long way. Go to your friends profile pic, hit the menu key > set as > Contact and then crop it to what you want... bigger it is, better it looks on your phone :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance