Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By quest7
  • 1 Post By bembol
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung shows how the Galaxy S4 is the perfect gadget for stalkers

The message fromSamsung’s*newest video for the*Galaxy S4*seems to be a variation of an old Nancy Sinatra tune: That is, “This Phone is Made for Stalking.” A five-minute music*video for the Galaxy S4*shows a lovestruck man following a woman around with his new Samsung smartphone and secretly filming her while she’s sitting in class and in the library. The man then longingly watches the videos he’s filmed of her while applying photo effects to her images using theGalaxy S4′s new camera software.The man eventually does work up the nerve to talk with the woman at a party and they apparently hit it off and start dating. Of course, we don’t know if she ever finds out about his secret video collection of her every move but we can safely say that she should be very careful about breaking up with him lest she wants to find herself trapped in a basement being told to put lotion on her skin to avoid getting sprayed with a hose.The full video is posted below.

Samsung Galaxy S4 ad: phone used for stalking | BGR
    TomsAndroid and sbr999 like this.

Default Re: Samsung shows how the Galaxy S4 is the perfect gadget for stalkers

OK, I'm at work right now, so I had to watch with the sound off, but I think BGR is either over reacting or didn't pay very close attention. Most of that (from the time he takes a photo of her in class to the time she takes one of him in class, looks to me like a (day) dream sequence, not stalking. And she "stalks" him equally at the end, taking a bunch of pictures of him.

Much noise about nothing, I say. I'll watch it later with sound, maybe. If I change my mind after that, I'll amend this post.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The title is misleading, but the video is pretty cool.

Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

Stalking like this can be done from any device.

Looks like someone is trying to give Samsung some negative press.

Bad BGR, bad! Now back to reporting on all the apple news fit to print........errrrr.........blog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I agree title is misleading seems like a smear campaign. Like the video.

SHIFT_tapatalk 2 s4 SGH-I377M
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
    Distrack likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

It like two stalkers who end up liking each other. The band is The Chicharones.

ROM
    UCLF5

How is this stalking? I think it was a very clever ad with ok music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums