- 05-22-2013, 10:24 PM #2
Re: How to force the galaxy s4 to use 3G instead of 4G(Toggle?)
I don't think there's a toggle, but it should be possible to disable 4G. The method will depend on your carrier, I think.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 27Last Post: 04-30-2013, 08:45 PM
- By snowbanx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2013, 07:19 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 215Last Post: 04-19-2013, 01:41 PM
- By eKennedy#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2011, 07:42 PM
- By TheRewardisCheese in forum Motorola Backflip Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:36 PM