- 05-22-2013, 11:24 PM #2
Re: How to force the galaxy s4 to use 3G instead of 4G(Toggle?)
I don't think there's a toggle, but it should be possible to disable 4G. The method will depend on your carrier, I think.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 27Last Post: 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
- By snowbanx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2013, 08:19 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 216Last Post: 04-19-2013, 02:41 PM
- By eKennedy in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:42 PM
- By TheRewardisCheese in forum Motorola Backflip Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 08:36 PM