Completely bricked @ 3 weeks. How do I do a wipe?

greyhndz

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a US Cell S4, on line since 4/30, and for ??? reason it is completely bricked. Will not power on, boot, zero. Took it to local US Cell office where they checked it out and essentially told me it's bricked and they have no idea why. (thanks, I never would have guessed)

I was sent a replacement which I'm about to charge up, but my big concern is not being able to do a complete wipe of the original phone since it won't boot or power on.

Does anyone know of a way I can do this?

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm also with us cellular. Did u brick it by rooting or flashing roms? I'm shocked they gave u a replacement if it's bricked since that mostly happens from flashing wrong which voids your warranty. Not saying you did.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Android Central Forums

r2t

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a US Cell S4, on line since 4/30, and for ??? reason it is completely bricked. Will not power on, boot, zero. Took it to local US Cell office where they checked it out and essentially told me it's bricked and they have no idea why. (thanks, I never would have guessed)

I was sent a replacement which I'm about to charge up, but my big concern is not being able to do a complete wipe of the original phone since it won't boot or power on.

Does anyone know of a way I can do this?

How did you bricked your phone? You are fortunate to recieve a replacement. But to answer your on how to unbrick your phone, you need to download a program called Odin. Then you find a stock firmware for your carrier to unbrick the phone. Search on the internet, I am sure you will find plenty of guides and tutorials.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800