- 9 Posts
Can you use the Verizon version of the Galaxy S4 on any other carrier?
I want to buy the phone for full price so I keep my unlimited data, but I also want to know that if they change it I can leave. What networks does that version of the phone work with? I wish I could get the Google edition but I am under the impression it does not work with Verizon's network.
- 05-23-2013, 09:17 PM #2
- 05-23-2013, 09:25 PM #3
Re: Can you use the Verizon version of the Galaxy S4 on any other carrier?
If you want the Google S4 you'll have to join ATT or TMobile, it only works on GSM networks. Verizon and Sprint are the only ones that use CDMA networks and even despite that you can't use their phones on the other one's network, or any other network for that matter. So, if you buy Verizon's S4 it'll only work on Verizon.
- 05-23-2013, 09:33 PM #4
- By doomtuba in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:48 PM
- By MooPenguin32 in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:16 PM
- By komatoez in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 06-27-2012, 07:38 PM
- By mobilebuddha in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:06 AM
- By Jalarm in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:15 AM