Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Default Re: Naked gs4

Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner View Post
    I do worry about the lense on the S4 though because it protrudes past the case. Time will tell and I guess if the lense gets scratched I'll whine and see if I can get a warranty replacement due to a poor design
    Bingo. This is my biggest pet peeve, and the only reason I have a bumper case.

I had it naked this past weekend. My friend was playing with my phone, put it down on the wood table, and slid it over to me on on the back. My heart skipped a beat. I'm more worried about scratching the camera than I am the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSpur View Post
    Bingo. This is my biggest pet peeve, and the only reason I have a bumper case.

I had it naked this past weekend. My friend was playing with my phone, put it down on the wood table, and slid it over to me on on the back. My heart skipped a beat. I'm more worried about scratching the camera than I am the screen.
    Yup. Exactly. Belkin surround bumper case makes me happy.

Naked gs4-uploadfromtaptalk1373469706838.jpg

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II

I go naked with my S4. I just really think the phone has a sexy appeal to it. I also got my insurance through best buy for 10 bucks a month that covers anything that could happen to the phone except lost or stolen. They offer this unlimited times. Get a scratch or nick and take it back for another one.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #79  

Just out of curiosity would a tpu case from Verizon be okay left out in a hot car for a day? I left it in the center console out of direct sunlight. A friend wants to buy it from me
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshinta View Post
    Just out of curiosity would a tpu case from Verizon be okay left out in a hot car for a day? I left it in the center console out of direct sunlight. A friend wants to buy it from me
    Anyone have an idea?

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

I have the Incipio Featherlite case for my GS4, but it suddenly cracked and I haven't dropped my phone. Been rockin it nekked for the last week now. I like it so much better.
    Cr@2y DK from the UD Zoo!

I'm too scared to use my phone naked, especially the screen. My Tbolt has so many tiny nicks and scratches from not having a screen protector on it over the last two years. I have a seidio surface case, the one without the kickstand, on my S4. The case is slim so there's no real added bulk, but still protects it. I also have a screen protector on it because of what happened to my Tbolt's screen.

Right. I'm putting mine in a Griffin Survivor case to compensate for the OP and bring Balance to the Force.

I've rocked my since day one without a case or screen protector and it still looks like new. I did go ahead and get the 7 dollar a month insurance just to be safe though.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using AC app.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  

Does anyone know the optimal temperature range of tpu? A case was left in the center console of my car for a day and it was in the low 90's that day.

Livin' on the edge! You all must also drive around on empty, way longer than average as well

Naked is the way to go...been using my N4 naked since I got it in December without any problems.

Was look uh ngv earlier and I could not be without a case lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

Anyone have an idea?
    Sell it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I would go so annoyed taking it off and putting it back on
    Mine is just a hard case and I take it off and on when I get bored to amuse myself. It doesnt have the gs4 in it, I took the pic with the gs4

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #91  

Quote Originally Posted by Prosty View Post
    Mine is just a hard case and I take it off and on when I get bored to amuse myself.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/20/yva9u4a6.jpg It doesnt have the gs4 in it, I took the pic with the gs4

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4
    Does removing and installing a case several times cause any additional stress to the phone? My friend is telling me I'm adding "wear and tear" to the phone.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #92  

Decided to put the case back on. I am traveling and it's just not worth it to have an accident while far away from home.

I'm rockin it nekkid right now. Planning to order a Slim Armor View for it Wednesday though.

Global Posts
    6,439 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I'm too much of a baby to use my phones w/out any protection. My S4, my baby, she wears an Element Eclipse and a Zagg Invisible Shield and sits in a belt pouch when I'm out and about. I like the look of the Eclipse but the aluminum and TPU does add some weight.

Sent from me LTE Note 8.0
    Live long and prosper.

I have a spigen glass screen protector, but that's all I don't like cases and never run them on my phone's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5 64GB, iPad 3 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #96  

Decided to put the case back on. I am traveling and it's just not worth it to have an accident while far away from home.
    I'm already hating using a case. Will probably remove soon

I'm already hating using a case. Will probably remove soon
    Naked is fun .

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

I've owned 35 smart phones over the past 5 years and have never dropped one. I can't stand cases...I'm sure I'm the exception to the rule, my brother is a klutz and has dropped his month old phone multiple times. I always recommend cases to friends, I take a $600 gamble every time I leave the house without one. But to each their own. I choose to run naked!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #99  

Quote Originally Posted by whtchdr View Post
    I've owned 35 smart phones over the past 5 years and have never dropped one. I can't stand cases...I'm sure I'm the exception to the rule, my brother is a klutz and has dropped his month old phone multiple times. I always recommend cases to friends, I take a $600 gamble every time I leave the house without one. But to each their own. I choose to run naked!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I decided to take the case off. The one thing I'm always really paranoid about is putting my phone down places I'm not familiar with. Like restaurant tables and bar counters. Cuz I don't wanna put my phone on something sticky or something. Do you not worry about that or do anything about it?

I decided to take the case off. The one thing I'm always really paranoid about is putting my phone down places I'm not familiar with. Like restaurant tables and bar counters. Cuz I don't wanna put my phone on something sticky or something. Do you not worry about that or do anything about it?
    That's easily avoidable. I just check the table when at a bar or whatever before laying the phone down.. Takes a few extra seconds but easy to do .

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast