johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Who's rocking their gs4 without a case or screen protector? I usually get cases and take them off after a few weeks so this time I didn't buy one at all.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
You probably should get a case. I've got a ton body glove on mine, and that'll probably make the difference when it's eventually dropped.

Definitely not going to have a screen protector though.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Once I have money for a new phone I'll run it naked... Been running the S3 naked since day one :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I would be too scared to carry without a case or screen protector. However, I have done that because my accessories got here a day after my phone. Normally I order accessories before the phone just to make sure I have some type of protection on it. Never want to drop or ding it up. Hurts resale value.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I had my note 2 naked and it was much harder to keep a hold of. I dropped it onto carpet a few times but it never took a bad spill. Plus this has gorilla glass 3.0. Should be fine.

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I hate cases they just ruin the design of the phone but yeah I'm not really worried since I had the iPhone 4 for a year without cracking the glass

Posted via Android Central App

adamant117

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm running bare back as we speak!
I did buy an extended battery which hasn't come in yet. Are there cases out there for extended battery?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

troutspinner

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have always went naked with all my phones and never had an issue. Some minor scratching on the back from sliding it across tables and such.

I do worry about the lense on the S4 though because it protrudes past the case. Time will tell and I guess if the lense gets scratched I'll whine and see if I can get a warranty replacement due to a poor design ;-)

troutspinner

taranlol

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
This is the first phone I ever used a case with. Its a bit too big and slippery for me when using with 1 hand so I'm not too confident I wont stupidly drop it :(

adamant117

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a flygrip for the back. For those interested in operating this machine with one hand

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Tele_Phone

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes my phone wheres its birthday suit. But most of the time its rockin a new case every other couple weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I will always have a screen protector. I do have a case, more like a back cover from Nillkin.

I a few nights a forgot to put it back on and it felt so much better. Now I only use the case (S4 & One) when I go to work (factory).

tarball

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Who's rocking their gs4 without a case or screen protector? I usually get cases and take them off after a few weeks so this time I didn't buy one at all.
I do!

I bought a case but not using it. It i s ruining the look and feel of the device. Will continue to use the device naked. Extra caution will be needed tho.

jwn66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried, but just can't do it. Have a spigen slim armor case and even with that I have a hard time and bad feeling putting it in my pocket and walking, makes me sick to my stomach. It's mostly because it's brand new but I find myself babying the thing even with a case and a ishieldz SP. I'm just gonna get an otterbox commuter maybe that will give me a better feeling, lol...

And no matter how I pick up the phone, I always manage to stick my finger right in the camera cutout and right onto the lens LOL, it really is in the worst spot ever.

millerliteboy

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Normally I don't use a case and definitely not a screen protector, but I got a deal on the S-View Case so its on there now. (Though it maybe going back soon, the top cover doesn't sit against the phone on its own.)