dkaralis

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incipio Featherlite case for my GS4, but it suddenly cracked and I haven't dropped my phone. Been rockin it nekked for the last week now. I like it so much better.:D

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm too scared to use my phone naked, especially the screen. My Tbolt has so many tiny nicks and scratches from not having a screen protector on it over the last two years. I have a seidio surface case, the one without the kickstand, on my S4. The case is slim so there's no real added bulk, but still protects it. I also have a screen protector on it because of what happened to my Tbolt's screen.

MAD THAD

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I've rocked my since day one without a case or screen protector and it still looks like new. I did go ahead and get the 7 dollar a month insurance just to be safe though.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using AC app.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know the optimal temperature range of tpu? A case was left in the center console of my car for a day and it was in the low 90's that day.

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I would go so annoyed taking it off and putting it back on

Mine is just a hard case and I take it off and on when I get bored to amuse myself.
yva9u4a6.jpg
It doesnt have the gs4 in it, I took the pic with the gs4

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine is just a hard case and I take it off and on when I get bored to amuse myself.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/20/yva9u4a6.jpg It doesnt have the gs4 in it, I took the pic with the gs4

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

Does removing and installing a case several times cause any additional stress to the phone? My friend is telling me I'm adding "wear and tear" to the phone.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm too much of a baby to use my phones w/out any protection. My S4, my baby, she wears an Element Eclipse and a Zagg Invisible Shield and sits in a belt pouch when I'm out and about. I like the look of the Eclipse but the aluminum and TPU does add some weight.

Sent from me LTE Note 8.0

astroboi82

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a spigen glass screen protector, but that's all I don't like cases and never run them on my phone's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I've owned 35 smart phones over the past 5 years and have never dropped one. I can't stand cases...I'm sure I'm the exception to the rule, my brother is a klutz and has dropped his month old phone multiple times. I always recommend cases to friends, I take a $600 gamble every time I leave the house without one. But to each their own. I choose to run naked!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I've owned 35 smart phones over the past 5 years and have never dropped one. I can't stand cases...I'm sure I'm the exception to the rule, my brother is a klutz and has dropped his month old phone multiple times. I always recommend cases to friends, I take a $600 gamble every time I leave the house without one. But to each their own. I choose to run naked!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I decided to take the case off. The one thing I'm always really paranoid about is putting my phone down places I'm not familiar with. Like restaurant tables and bar counters. Cuz I don't wanna put my phone on something sticky or something. Do you not worry about that or do anything about it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I decided to take the case off. The one thing I'm always really paranoid about is putting my phone down places I'm not familiar with. Like restaurant tables and bar counters. Cuz I don't wanna put my phone on something sticky or something. Do you not worry about that or do anything about it?

That's easily avoidable. I just check the table when at a bar or whatever before laying the phone down.. Takes a few extra seconds but easy to do :).

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.