Just curious if you have a tracker app on your device in event it is lost or stolen?

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering how many of you use apps like where's my droid to locate your device if it is ever lost or stolen? I have been looking for a good app to add, but nothing out right now that I like. I am patiently waiting the lo jack app software. I have that on my pc's.

Rick Bray

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering how many of you use apps like where's my droid to locate your device if it is ever lost or stolen? I have been looking for a good app to add, but nothing out right now that I like. I am patiently waiting the lo jack app software. I have that on my pc's.

samsung has a built in tracker here => Find My Mobile | Samsung Content & Services
you just have to access with your samsung account!

jason42090

May 8, 2013
Visit site
i had ceberus but it force closes when i get on my computer to test it. it can take pictures through the front amd back camera without the "thief" knowing but when i went to test it the app would just force close. its worked well with every other phone I've had. Maybe they just haven't added support for the gs4 yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I have multiple locate apps. The only issue I have is the whole if you turn off data it won't work. Cerberus and where's my droid depends on data being on and since I'm on a galaxy nexus with 2x battery app (turns off data connection). Then you're at the mercy of a person actually having and using your phone.

My most recent case, the phone slipped out of my pocket and in silent mode. the car owner wasn't around to hear the phone (I remotely downloaded remote ringer).
The same thing if you're low on battery, have a lock screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2