finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
my spigen case from dx-box finally came after a couple weeks waiting.
see attached pics.
it says its a neo hybrid but on the actual case appears to be a ned hybrid lol
i cant compare to an authentic case since this obviously isnt one and i havent had one.

Attachments

• DSCN0636.jpg
    DSCN0636.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0653.jpg
    DSCN0653.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0642.jpg
    DSCN0642.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0641.jpg
    DSCN0641.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0643.jpg
    DSCN0643.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 72

Juan Clyncke

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
i have a neo hybrid and it def says NEO not NED, and the SPIGEN logo looks different to, the logo itself on the original is a bit bolder,
and for the really close lookers, the letters of SPIGEN also have some variations, for example the line of the P is shorter overall then on an original one,
they also give you 3 colored buttons for on your homescreen button instead of a cleaning cloth but overall it looks the same, don't know the feel of it though.
Just to give you some information.
Other then that as long as it looks good and protects your phone its fine right..

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
see attached pics.
i cant compare to an authentic case since this obviously isnt one and i havent had one.

You got a fake one.

Ian B

- - - Updated - - -

see attached pics.

You got a fake one.

Ian B

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
it came with a screen protector and cleaning cloth, no extra home buttons.
it feels really bulky compared to the original sleekness of the naked phone.
but, yeah, its a cover that'll protect it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I contacted Spigen about this company, I was concerned they were selling counterfeit goods and Spigen did confirm they are not an authorized reseller.

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you very much for the link and the information. I have confirmed that this seller is NOT our official re-seller and we do not have any affiliation with them.
We do apologize for any confusion.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again!
Again, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

So I would return it, and also they are advertising the GS4 battery/charger combo for less than $27 which again made me question whether its legit. Now that I found this thread and rechecked the comment from Spigen I am definitely not trusting that site.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Spigen about this company, I was concerned they were selling counterfeit goods and Spigen did confirm they are not an authorized reseller.

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you very much for the link and the information. I have confirmed that this seller is NOT our official re-seller and we do not have any affiliation with them.
We do apologize for any confusion.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again!
Again, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

So I would return it, and also they are advertising the GS4 battery/charger combo for less than $27 which again made me question whether its legit. Now that I found this thread and rechecked the comment from Spigen I am definitely not trusting that site.

I personally wouldn't have trusted it as soon as I saw the price.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine definitely says neo and not ned. The labeling of the packaging is also different than what your picture shows.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana