Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!

my spigen case from dx-box finally came after a couple weeks waiting.
    see attached pics.
    it says its a neo hybrid but on the actual case appears to be a ned hybrid lol
    i cant compare to an authentic case since this obviously isnt one and i havent had one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-dscn0636.jpg   finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-dscn0653.jpg   finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-dscn0642.jpg   finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-dscn0641.jpg   finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-dscn0643.jpg  

Default Re: finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!

i have a neo hybrid and it def says NEO not NED, and the SPIGEN logo looks different to, the logo itself on the original is a bit bolder,
    and for the really close lookers, the letters of SPIGEN also have some variations, for example the line of the P is shorter overall then on an original one,
    they also give you 3 colored buttons for on your homescreen button instead of a cleaning cloth but overall it looks the same, don't know the feel of it though.
    Just to give you some information.
    Other then that as long as it looks good and protects your phone its fine right..
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by roberts68 View Post
    see attached pics.
    i cant compare to an authentic case since this obviously isnt one and i havent had one.
    You got a fake one.

Ian B

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roberts68 View Post
    see attached pics.
    You got a fake one.

Ian B
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

it came with a screen protector and cleaning cloth, no extra home buttons.
    it feels really bulky compared to the original sleekness of the naked phone.
    but, yeah, its a cover that'll protect it.

Ned, lol. That is awesome :-D

Global Posts
    5,010 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I contacted Spigen about this company, I was concerned they were selling counterfeit goods and Spigen did confirm they are not an authorized reseller.

Dear XXXXX,
    Thank you very much for the link and the information. I have confirmed that this seller is NOT our official re-seller and we do not have any affiliation with them.
    We do apologize for any confusion.
    If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again!
    Again, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

So I would return it, and also they are advertising the GS4 battery/charger combo for less than $27 which again made me question whether its legit. Now that I found this thread and rechecked the comment from Spigen I am definitely not trusting that site.

NED is a fake! Let me guess....... It was half price. You get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I contacted Spigen about this company, I was concerned they were selling counterfeit goods and Spigen did confirm they are not an authorized reseller.

Dear XXXXX,
    Thank you very much for the link and the information. I have confirmed that this seller is NOT our official re-seller and we do not have any affiliation with them.
    We do apologize for any confusion.
    If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again!
    Again, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

So I would return it, and also they are advertising the GS4 battery/charger combo for less than $27 which again made me question whether its legit. Now that I found this thread and rechecked the comment from Spigen I am definitely not trusting that site.
    I personally wouldn't have trusted it as soon as I saw the price.

Mine definitely says neo and not ned. The labeling of the packaging is also different than what your picture shows.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

finally got my dx-box spigen ned hybrid yellow case!-ned-flanders.jpg