Dashclock: Questions... So many...
Having the S4 launch with 4.2 is great. Most of the features are present even if you have to hunt them down.
Which brings me to the Dashclock app....
1. How do you make Dashclock the default widget?
2. How do I disable the 'stock' Touchwiz widget from appearing when I receive a message?
3. Why aren't my text messages appearing in the Dashclock widget even though I have the extension enabled?
Please help by answering these questions. Any work-a-rounds would be great.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-25-2013, 01:18 AM #2
- 05-25-2013, 09:41 AM #3
- 05-25-2013, 09:51 AM #4
- By unknown00 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2012, 08:20 PM
- By jamesedward318 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 36Last Post: 05-12-2010, 06:13 PM
- By bassman in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2010, 06:48 PM
- By hakoreh in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:53 AM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:03 PM