Galaxy S4 incoming call voice command problem!
After seeing the unique features of Galaxy S4 i was impressed and made up my mind to get one. So far there's been absolutely no problem with my S4 except for one.
Whenever I say 'answer' on incoming calls my S4 doesn't do anything. It rarely works, whereas the 'reject' command is perfectly functioning. I'm not sure if others are facing the same
problem but if I'm the only one dealing with this then please suggest me an answer to this problem. Any smartphone tech please give me a solution to it.
Last edited by ronixbasumatary; 05-28-2013 at 06:06 PM.
- 05-30-2013, 12:02 AM #2
- 06-18-2013, 04:10 PM #3
- 07-25-2013, 09:16 PM #4
Re: Galaxy S4 incoming call voice command problem!
I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 and it was working great and then I noticed the Voice Commands stopped working when Answering or Rejecting a phone call!!
So I called Verizon and I can't get over how lazy they have got, they didn't want to look at my settings and never even asked me, except to make sure it was calibrated, and that was it, and wanted me to do a complete Factory Reset!
That seems to be the answer to everything!! So I knew I didn't have to go thru all of that, and I decided to GOOGLE it, sure enough I found this thread and you guys were completely right, all I had to do was turn the Vibrate while ringing Mode off and bam back to normal, wow.. thanks so much and someone tell Verizon to train their reps better.
- 08-01-2013, 02:02 PM #5
- 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM #6
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: Today, 01:28 AM
- By Mary Bohnsack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2011, 03:55 PM
- By monkeysuncle in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:31 PM
- By chadk20 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:12 PM
- By joeturni in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:02 PM