Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Best samsung galaxy s4 case?

Quote Originally Posted by sab3083 View Post
    Waiting for my casefanatic kommander to come in. Anyone have this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Thanks for pointing me to the casefanatic kommandant. I hadn't even heard of it until now. Just ordered the black and black with silver home button.
    1st Corinthians 10:13 | My Phone: T-Mobile LG G3, Jumping to Note 4

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Custnam View Post
    Thanks for pointing me to the casefanatic kommandant. I hadn't even heard of it until now. Just ordered the black and black with silver home button.
    Could you please tell us how you like it. Thinking about getting it.

GS4 Love

I've got the Spigen Ultra Air Thin Transparent Case and I love it. It's very slim and doesn't add any bulk to the phone. It offers decent protection, but I bought this for the naked look knowing I'd be sacrificing more moderate protection.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Just ordered the OtterBox Defender. But for now I'm using a generic matte case which is actually decrnt .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I've gotten a few cases of different styles. Really liking the Bodyglove Dropsuit. Inexpensive, good fit, excellent grip, good protection and feels high quality.

Anyone have experience with the Ballistic Cases? I've had OB for my phones and the same thing over and over, stretched out rubber.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thumbs up Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

I have the S4 in White Frost and I have the Spigen Slim Armour View (flip) case in white. IMO, this is the best case out there. It's a smart case, and it also has a window on the front for a micro-display that allows you access to your notifications and incoming calls. What makes it superior to the Samsung flip case are several features:

• hard shell case - front and back
    • removable front
    • rubber shock absorbing detachable interior
    • LATCHING front won't flop open
    • home button acccessible when front is closed
    • S4 buttons are covered by rubber, and raised for improved usage
    • kinda makes phone look like EVE from WALL-E

I am constantly getting compliments on this case, and I think it was even less expensive than the Samsung case.

Default Re: Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

I had the Spigen neo hybrid. Great looking case but too slick in my hands. I have medium sized hands and it just didn't seem to stay in my hands...Now I'm naked until I can find a case that is slim and not slick...

Default Re: Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

Quote Originally Posted by LansSolo View Post
    I have the S4 in White Frost and I have the Spigen Slim Armour View (flip) case in white. IMO, this is the best case out there. It's a smart case, and it also has a window on the front for a micro-display that allows you access to your notifications and incoming calls. What makes it superior to the Samsung flip case are several features:
    Agreed - I plan on ordering one tomorrow
    LansSolo likes this.

Using Spigeon Neo hybrid right now, I was using OB Defender before but didn't feel I needed that much protection.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Global Posts
    6,538 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I really like the Element Eclipse. It looks great (to me) feels great and channels all the sound to the front of the phone.

Not rooted, Stock rom, just Awesome (NSA)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375307431760.jpg   Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375307443429.jpg   Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375307454192.jpg  
    Live long and prosper.

LansSolo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNoDay5Off View Post
    Anyone have experience with the Ballistic Cases? I've had OB for my phones and the same thing over and over, stretched out rubber.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    They are fine as long as you like lint magnets. The protection is just as good as OB depending on which one you get. I've heard of the MAXX series screen protectors scratching the display s sometimes. If you get the SG series put a Zagg on and you're covered. Had both on my S3 for a year and it had zero scratches when I took them off to sell it. The SG series inner plastic feels slimy though, extremely slimy in an unpleasant way. Like snot tbh but totally dry, weird feeling stuff.

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I've been using this one since July 6th. So far the best $11.97 best spent on a case for one of my phones. I was on a 6 foot ladder and it fell on the floor, face first! And my Galaxy S4 didn't break!

The screen protector is not the best but it does the job.
    The pen that came with it I thought it was useless, but I can't seem to put it down now that I been using it.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

If your looking for a high quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Case, here is a perfect one. its a lot cheaper than the retail price and all those other cases at the high streets. Lastly there are 3 colours to choose from!
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SPIGEN Armour Case | eBay

if your looking to add more protection to your S4, what about this?
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SPIGEN Armour Case | eBay

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I've been using this one since July 6th. So far the best $11.97 best spent on a case for one of my phones. I was on a 6 foot ladder and it fell on the floor, face first! And my Galaxy S4 didn't break!

The screen protector is not the best but it does the job.
    The pen that came with it I thought it was useless, but I can't seem to put it down now that I been using it.

Lol! I forgot to place pictures and a link!
    And of course, they have several colors, I just chose this one because I like how it looks with my white GS4. :thumbup::beer:

Here we go: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CJ0...idcentral00-20

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375497391121.jpg   Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375497405383.jpg   Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375497417251.jpg   Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-1375497427343.jpg  
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

i change few cases but the best buy was otterbox commuter

Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I really like the Element Eclipse. It looks great (to me) feels great and channels all the sound to the front of the phone.

Not rooted, Stock rom, just Awesome (NSA)
    I have the Atom and after living with their SBS, I can't go back to any other case. I just ordered the Eclipse gray/black.

I've had:

Spigen: Crumena, Slim Armor, NeoHybrid
    Otterbox: Defender, Commuter
    Some basic jelly and Belkin cases.

Global Posts
    6,538 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by fanaticalism View Post
    I have the Atom and after living with their SBS, I can't go back to any other case. I just ordered the Eclipse gray/black.

I've had:

Spigen: Crumena, Slim Armor, NeoHybrid
    Otterbox: Defender, Commuter
    Some basic jelly and Belkin cases.
    It does work remarkably well. I think you'll enjoy the Eclipse a lot.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE
    Live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by goft20 View Post
    What cases do you guys use, and what case in the market do you think is the best?

Hello,
    U guys know Coldcase ? Not claiming that there are the best cases, but I do think the design is cool. And they make limited editions and for me it was a must ! But at the end any of you have only one brand case ? lol !!! I have at least 5.

Cheers
    Emi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best samsung galaxy s4 case?-xslide_1130_s4_ultralimited2013.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hxau9-q930.jpg  

Lifeproof just released their S4 cases. I've got one hugging my phone right now. It's got all the proofs on it (water, dirt, dust, etc) and I've dropped it several times (on accident) from a talking position (I'm 6'2"), and the case itself isn't even scratched. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that the back of the case is clear,meaning I have a white phone with a black and clear case.
    It does have the iPhone's headphone plug, the one with the extender to keep it waterproof, and I've had very little issue on chargers, although if you have a fat 3rd party charger, it might cause issues.

Hi!
    Wow! haven't heared about coldcase. I like the colors and the designs. I am using otterbox before but as time past it looks too heavy already for me, that's why I changed to a universal case which I bought here in the internet name " phone-coverz.eu " and I fine it more comfy for me.
    I like to know the latest trend of Smart Phones

I second that this case is pretty prefect, fits nice, good protection and looks great. The charging port is a little tight, that's my only gripe.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by rarenative View Post
    Hello,
    U guys know Coldcase ? Not claiming that there are the best cases, but I do think the design is cool. And they make limited editions and for me it was a must ! But at the end any of you have only one brand case ? lol !!! I have at least 5.

http://coldcase.ch/wp-content/upload...hxAu9-q930.jpg

Cheers
    Emi
    Where can I find these in the US? Has anyone found them? I love the colors!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: Best samsung galaxy s4 case? - 'Leather'

For those interested in 'genuine New Zealand leather' covers that are handmade in New Zealand, we have just introduced leather covers for the Galaxy s3 and s4. Previously we had only produced covers for the iPhone market but due to ongoing requests from Galaxy users we are now happy that we can offer this product to you too. We are also working on a wallet version.
    ikonic edge SuperSlim Leather Pouches for iPhone, Galaxy and Devices
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast