Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best samsung galaxy s4 case?

What cases do you guys use, and what case in the market do you think is the best?

Default Re: Best samsung galaxy s4 case?

i picked up the bodyglove black flex case. its only $25 and it doesn't attract fingerprints at all.

I have both a Spigen Slim Armor and Spigen Neo Hybrid and both are excellent cases. I like them both a lot and am having trouble deciding which one to keep on the phone. Today I have the Slim Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
    I have both a Spigen Slim Armor and Spigen Neo Hybrid and both are excellent cases. I like them both a lot and am having trouble deciding which one to keep on the phone. Today I have the Slim Armor.
    Love the look of the Neo Hybrid, but I've been reading where the charger and earbuds don't fit - ports don't line up with the case. Have you found this to be a problem?

Thanks!
    Banned

Not true

Posted via Android Central App
    Zombie

Global Posts
    1,881 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm still trying to find a case I love but right now I'm using the speck candyshell grip and it feels pretty good and the buttons are easier to hit so I like it.

Android: Moto X (2014), Galaxy Note 3, Lg G3
    iOS: iPhone 6 64 gb
    Windows Phone:Lumia Icon
    zog1977 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by seabrz View Post
    Love the look of the Neo Hybrid, but I've been reading where the charger and earbuds don't fit - ports don't line up with the case. Have you found this to be a problem?

Thanks!
    Charging port works perfectly, I've not tried headphones or earbuds but the port is perfectly centered. I think someone misinformed you as the case works and looks great.

I'm using the Seidio Surface case with kickstand. It doesn't add a lot of bulk, has a soft-grip feel, and has the kickstand for watching videos. I had the same case for the Evo3D and loved it except for the kickstand which eventually became too loose to use. But that was plastic with a flimsy hinge. This is a metal (magnetic) kickstand with a spring-loaded hinge, so hopefully it'll last longer.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk HD

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Spigen Neo hybrid metal black. I have the red, yellow, and white ones too but the metal black on the mist black S4 is just something to behold. So lovely it is.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I am considering the otterbox commuter because that is the case I had on my iphone 3gs...is that a good choice?

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seabrz View Post

Thanks!
    Charger and earbuds fits. The issue is with docks.

ROM
    CM9 (4.0.4)

What is the best case with a belt clip?

I have the Otterbox Defender for when I'm working outside. Inside and when at work, I use the Commuter. Otterbox has always fit nicely on all my devices.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

I just got the OB commuter case and I feel more secure about drops using it. It does add some width to the phone though, and that has made it a bit awkward as I have small girly hands :-) If you are a guy, it shouldn't matter. I loved the generic slim case I had on before but it offered zero protection, and I am butterfingers so I had to change cases.

im getting the uag
    URBAN ARMOR GEAR
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by dimsdale View Post
    What is the best case with a belt clip?
    Hard to beat Seidio. They have several different models and the belt clip is excellent. I use the surface combo without kickstand.
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Right now I got the Incipio case at the ATT store (will likely return it next week) but I have a NeoHybrid in Dante Red arriving on Wednesday along with a Glas.tR and the aluminum buttons, thinking of using the red button to go with the case. Also looking at an OtterBox Commuter case but not sure just yet in case I need something MORE rugged.
    tonyla79 likes this.

I have the Otterbox commuter I highly recommend it fits real nice and is secure I also ha en another one don't remember the name has a nice grip but doesn't fit and protect lime th ob

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Have alway gone without but got the OtterBox Commuter for the heck of it. I will probably use it at work and after a month go solo again.

The urban Armor gear is by far best case ever sexy and slim feels premium

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor, have you ever used the OB defender? I am a believer in its ruggedness after watching some major drop tests. Some dude even threw the phone off the second floor off his house three times using the S4 commuter case and it took the third time to destroy it, even after using the commuter for four other drop tests. I would think the defender would be suitably rugged. :-) more so than the commuter, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by goft20 View Post
    I am considering the otterbox commuter because that is the case I had on my iphone 3gs...is that a good choice?
    I have the otterbox commuter. Great case but the only complaint I have is I dont like how the home button feels on the side when being used. Kinda have to use extra pressure.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I'm using the Spigen hybrid neo in red. I think it's the best case I've owned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Wilbur likes this.

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I usually go necked so the OB commuter is huge jump in protection for me. The employee that broke four phones this year gets the defender.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Any good waterproof cases out yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast