Best keyboard.

jsz3us

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the stock keyboard but the space bar is just too small and I keep hitting "n" instead of space. I can't type faster with my thumbs than with swipe or swift. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App

thornesone

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to get used to the Samsung keyboard with the numbers at the top, which if it had the bottom arrows would be much better, but I returned to SwiftKey because of the arrows, and better predictive typing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Personally I love the idea of the Samsung keyboard with the row of numbers I. Top it's great for passwords but it's inaccurate and the fact that it doesn't replace misspelled words with auto correct you have to select them bugs me. So I too have returned to swift key

EMY92

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I like the Samsung keyboard due to the numbers. I always use alpha numeric passwords, and it's much easier when I don't have to flip back and forth.

The Kii Keyboard was a good choice for me, I tried Swiftkey, but didn't like it.

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
On SwiftKey I just set the long press duration to 280ms (versus the default 400ms) so I can very quickly access the numbers at the top by way of a long press.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had swift key for a really long time. Its been laggier each and every time. So I switched to Kii keyboard. Its all swift is and more plus u can add emoji plug in which swift doesn't have. Love it :) ah yes n u can add number row to the top if u like.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums

kashk5

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried both Swiftkey and Swype and to be honest I much rather prefer Swype.

I would suggest giving both a try and going with the one that suits you better.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The preinstalled Swype is the best keyboard I've ever used. aside from its accuracy I love the dedicated microphone button

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Aside from swiftkey the stock jellybean keyboard is my other favorite. If it had gestures for backspacing and secondary characters it would be perfect IMO

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae