S4 S Health New Update Problem

paulchchan

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just updated my S Health app and now it is having problems inputting information on the Food Tracker. I even entered basic things like "rice", and "noodles" and it's saying that it does not have the information. It is also really slow when searching but previously took seconds to load.

Sometimes the results are showing in Chinese...I'm located in Hong Kong but why is it in Chinese when all my phone functions are set out in English.

I really liked using this app previously, anyone can help?

froggedyann

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
when I updated my S4 to 4.3, my S Health changed...calorie count for aerobics used to be 340 calories burnt...now it says it only burns 128 calories...also, my exercise mate widget disappeared from my home screen...i tried to look for it in the settings but no option for it is given.

also, i keep getting a message that an application was blocked because it was attempting to access my system...i haven't added any new apps recently...i noticed that when i updated, a new app was automatically added, the Knox...that's when i started to get the security message...

help?