- 2 Posts
How to change Calendar event color?
The S4 correctly displays my existing calendar entries with the event colors I've set for them (I've set the colors in the Google Calendar web app).
However, I can't find a way to edit this color from the S4 Calendar app. Does anyone know if there's a way to do that?
- 05-26-2013, 05:47 AM #2
- 07-01-2013, 11:31 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: How to change Calendar event color?
As far as I know this cannot be done through your phone, however, there is a way to change the colors through Google which will then change them in your phone. Go into your Google Calendar from a computer (phone browser may work too but I haven't tried) and edit the calendar color. The color your phone uses is basically taken from your Google Calendar colors. I've found that using Google's 24 colors works better than creating your own custom color. I have 6 different calendars, which all had custom colors. My primary calendar was a customized bright yellow, which my S4 was displaying as orange. Orange happens to be the color of one of my other calendars so I kept mixing them up. Once you change all of your Google colors to one of the standard 24 colors, just hit "Sync" from your phone calendar and they should update and match up better. Hope that helps!
- 07-01-2013, 10:20 PM #4
- By Forgetful in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:56 PM
- By moskatl in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2010, 08:07 AM
- By Superhob in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:20 AM
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:30 PM
- By MultiMatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:48 PM