Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google music running in background

I noticed Google music from time to time is running in the background when I use active app manager to turn off apps I noticed it's on even when I'm not using it so I disabled it I hope that it doesn't cause a problem

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Google music running in background

Heard has to do with the new update and to get a version before the update. Which i don't really want to do since i kinda like it, just not how it runs without me actually using it. Same problem with my S3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie1201 View Post
    I noticed Google music from time to time is running in the background when I use active app manager to turn off apps I noticed it's on even when I'm not using it so I disabled it I hope that it doesn't cause a problem

Posted via Android Central App

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Default Re: Google music running in background

Same thing happened to me a couple of times so since I don't use Google music I went ahead and disabled it with out any consequences, that way it doesn't use resources.