Voice over activating when selecting a photo album

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Well as the title suggests whenever I select a photo album a voice over says "check box is already selected" once I tap on it. This is extremely annoying and I can't find a way to turn it off. I checked all the settings I could think of but no avail.

Anyone else seeing this and found a way to disable it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

inkmantpa

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Talkback is active. Go into Settings=>My Device=>Accessibility and make sure Talkback is turned off. If you happen to be using Light Flow, this is a known issue with Talkback. There are some ways around this. The easiest is to download another Gallery app (I use QuickPic) and use that instead. This will also happen on the Internet browser (the talking back). The solution there is to use Chrome, or download another internet browser.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
This is also happening to me. Talkback is off, and I dont have lightflow.

My browser also talks to me, so I am using chrome instead. Software glitch I guess.

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Talk back was turned off also. Driving mode is off. It just started today. It's also doing it for wifi network selection too. Really weird that it started all the sudden.

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully it gets fixed soon. This is the first real bug I've found so far. It's annoying, but manageable I guess. Could be worse. I'm surprised we're the only 2 that has said anything so far though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo