T-mobile Galaxy S4 APN setting need help!!

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: T-mobile galaxy s4 APN setting need help!!

I would guess that they are unchangeable so that you (and I) don't screw up the original settings. Have you tried adding a new APN?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

When your on the screen that says
T-Mobile US LTE with the green circle checked. Hit your menu button and add new APN.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dashydash

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

you need to enable the developer mode through the following steps:

To unlock the Dev Options menu, go to Settings -> About Device and scroll down to the "Build Number."

Now, tap on your "Build Number" five times, and you should see a toast notification pop up saying "Developer mode has been enabled."

ignatious420

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Im a 100% newbie new to this so please bear with me lol..

I have a At&T Samsung galaxy ehhiliarate modelsgh-1577.
Im currently running on ICS. 4.0.4 and I cant get my picture to send or receive.
I have a Straighttalk sim card that I got from walmart when I bought my galaxy s2.
The only way I can get data is if im using the apn. wap.tracfone. Im just not sure what other settings to use for your picture messaging.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I left out any info you need let me know and ill get it to you. THANK YOU!!!

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Im a 100% newbie new to this so please bear with me lol..

I have a At&T Samsung galaxy ehhiliarate modelsgh-1577.
Im currently running on ICS. 4.0.4 and I cant get my picture to send or receive.
I have a Straighttalk sim card that I got from walmart when I bought my galaxy s2.
The only way I can get data is if im using the apn. wap.tracfone. Im just not sure what other settings to use for your picture messaging.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I left out any info you need let me know and ill get it to you. THANK YOU!!!
If I am not mistaken, you are in the wrong section of the forum, this one is for Galaxy S4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez