- 05-28-2013, 07:57 AM #4
- 05-28-2013, 08:28 AM #5
- 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: T-mobile galaxy s4 APN setting need help!!you need to enable the developer mode through the following steps:
To unlock the Dev Options menu, go to Settings -> About Device and scroll down to the "Build Number."
Now, tap on your "Build Number" five times, and you should see a toast notification pop up saying "Developer mode has been enabled."
- 07-26-2013, 03:20 AM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: T-mobile galaxy s4 APN setting need help!!
Im a 100% newbie new to this so please bear with me lol..
I have a At&T Samsung galaxy ehhiliarate modelsgh-1577.
Im currently running on ICS. 4.0.4 and I cant get my picture to send or receive.
I have a Straighttalk sim card that I got from walmart when I bought my galaxy s2.
The only way I can get data is if im using the apn. wap.tracfone. Im just not sure what other settings to use for your picture messaging.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I left out any info you need let me know and ill get it to you. THANK YOU!!!
- 07-27-2013, 12:28 AM #8
- By Christy B1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 110Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:07 AM
- By oshogg in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2013, 08:27 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2013, 10:47 PM
- By cordeezy23 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
- By alexhp26 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:27 PM