- 15 Posts
Galaxy S4 Instagram Problems! HELP!
I've had the S4 for two weeks now and overall i'm very happy with it, except that the Instagram on the S4 sucks! The S4's camera is amazing.... only problem is when I upload pics to Instagram from my gallery, pictures uploaded will look pixelated, grainy and the quality is just horrible I end up deleting them. I came from the iPhone 5 and i've never experienced this issue till now. its kinda upsetting since i LOVE instagram.
- 05-28-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM #3
Re: Galaxy S4 Instagram Problems! HELP!
Unfortunately, this seems to be a war against Android... (OK, maybe not, but it seems like it). YES, it affects the S4 (it helps if you disable the 'advanced image processing' option, it blurs out the image a little bit). YES, processed images saved to your phone look great, but uploaded version ends up jagged and pixelated (especially visible when diagonal lines, circles, and text are involved). The thing is this is affecting a lot of Android users, not only S4 ones... Many of my friends have HTC whatevers and their pictures are also crap as of lately (even when they used to have great shots). They also couldn't fix the enhanced mode (the little 'sun' icon) so they removed it completely.
- 06-15-2013, 10:08 PM #5
- 06-19-2013, 08:09 PM #6
- 06-19-2013, 08:43 PM #7
- 06-19-2013, 09:36 PM #8
- 06-20-2013, 08:26 AM #9
- 06-20-2013, 02:02 PM #10
- By miatagrrl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 71Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:05 PM
- By bruizer31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2013, 08:25 PM
- By kelvinly in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2013, 03:19 PM
- By sedative in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2013, 09:22 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2013, 12:01 AM