- 1,837 Posts
I have a few pictures that are getting corrupted. I have a 32gb class 10 sd card. Can't remember the brand. I formatted the card when I first got the phone. The thumbnail displays properly but when I open the picture half of it is a solid gray color. It isn't happening right away. The file uploads to Dropbox fine but it then gets corrupted. Anyone having this problem?
- 06-01-2013, 05:50 PM #2
- 06-10-2013, 10:22 PM #4
- 1 Posts
- 07-05-2013, 02:59 PM #5
- 07-05-2013, 07:51 PM #6
- 18 Posts
Re: Corrupted pictures
The same thing happened to me this past week. A couple days later I kept getting a notification that the memory card was unmounted and mounted again over and over until the memory card went completely bad. The card was only a month old...
It it wierd that I have had memory cards for years and they never went bad. I replaced it for now with a back up from my wife's old palm pixi, which was a hand me down from an old palm treo of mine.
Posted via Android Central App
- By cantooz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-2011, 03:28 AM
- By Jeff.Steere in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:14 AM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 06:47 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 06:04 PM
- By joeperrin2121 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:26 PM