quick compose/quick reply on lockscreen with chomp sms?

zachjjackson

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
So I have chomp sms on my S4 I just got and I really like it so far, the only thing thats bothering me is that I can't figure out how to get it to pull up the quick compose on the lock screen..I set my passcode off so theres no security but still when I open up quick compose it unlocks the phone and then opens the quick compose window....Also when I get a text the phone lights up but doesn't bring up quick reply on the lockscreen? How do I make it work on the lockscreen.

fishepa

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Did you check the settings for chomp? Seemed to work fine when I had it installed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

zachjjackson

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Did you check the settings for chomp? Seemed to work fine when I had it installed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yea I definitely checked the settings and had it set for lockscreen, but it still doesn't pop up and every time I pull down the notification drawer and hit quick compose it just unlocks the phone and does it...

jasongeorge15893

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
We're you ever able to find a solution to your problem? I'm having the same issue since upgrading to the S4. Tried contacting the developers and after a few emails back and forth, haven't had any success at fixing it.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the free or paid version? Maybe it's a paid feature. I have the paid and use Widgetlocker and I didn't set anything up it just worked.
There is a setting in notifications called 'screen comes on' that lights up the screen.
Are you using stock locksceen?
There's an update to Chomp today see if the bug fixes they did solve your issue.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair