Galaxy S4 - Otterbox Defender - Spigen Glast.R - Great Combo

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Took the Otterbox Defender and removed the cheap plastic screen protector.
Galaxy S4 with the Spigen Glast.r screen protector installed is a perfect combination.
No more Otterbox oil slicks/rainbow effects under the screen. I can't say enough good things about the Glast.R screen protector, worth every penny of the $35. :D

s4otter01.jpg

s4otter02.jpg

s4otter03.jpg

s4otter04.jpg

:)

UseA Launcher

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Well my take is that if you get the Defender its because you want some heavy protection for all conditions such as dirt, liquids and so on. If I were to get this case which I probably will, I'm definately keeping the screen protector because I'll probably be using it when I go out drinking at night, or places like the beach which I live close to.

GS4 Love

tjg312

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
does it seem too big with that on? My friend put an otterbox on his s3 and the thing looks like a brick, everyone always laughs at it too. lol

Bojamijams

May 14, 2013
Visit site
damn.. reviews on it say very slippery as well

why is it so hard to find a good thin case that doesn't have a slipper back.. the S4 is already incredibly slippery naked

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
does it seem too big with that on? My friend put an otterbox on his s3 and the thing looks like a brick, everyone always laughs at it too. lol

Agree. The phone looks really silly when encased in these monster sized cases. I'm all about slim and sleek looks. Not bulk.

Now if you're a clutz and drop/break things a lot, I'd say you probably need a big brick case. :)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Agree. The phone looks really silly when encased in these monster sized cases. I'm all about slim and sleek looks. Not bulk.

Now if you're a clutz and drop/break things a lot, I'd say you probably need a big brick case. :)

It's big, but not that big I was shocked when I saw the size of it really slim compared to the old ones. I like not having to worry about where I leave my phone knowing it's protected

- VZW GS4 -

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Diztronic TPU cases are where its at, protected my S3/S4 from numerous drops while maintaining an ultra slim profile.

Now someone pay me...but seriously check em out they are great, read the reviews on amazon.

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I find the Otterbox cases to be too bulky. What do you guys think? I can definitely appreciate the durability. I work for a custom case company and we love the Otterbox and its durability but we find our customers like a slimmer look.