Google Play Store error drive me insane please help me!

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

i have very strange problem regarding Google Play Store on my Galaxy S4, it has stoped working yesterday for no reason, i can open the the Play store but i cant find any app, it says "X application" cant be found, the strangest thing that there are some very stupid applications stands in play store which are:
-Digital Photo Frame
-Attack of zombie Politicians
-Radar
-Translate
-SuGoKu
-Eliza Mobile Therapist
-Max3 Download of the day!
-Task Swticher
-QuickList
-We the People
-Panoramio
-Easy Reader
-Spheres
-More Cowbell

i did everything to fix this, i reset to factory settings, cleared cache & data, found download manager from settings to check if it is stoped, i created new google account and usen on the phone, none of this above except new account solved my problem, and new account helped me about 20 minutes after that i got stoped working again, please help me to solve this, i use Galaxy s4, i just bought it and this is happing to me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

i have very strange problem regarding Google Play Store on my Galaxy S4, it has stoped working yesterday for no reason, i can open the the Play store but i cant find any app, it says "X application" cant be found, the strangest thing that there are some very stupid applications stands in play store which are:
-Digital Photo Frame
-Attack of zombie Politicians
-Radar
-Translate
-SuGoKu
-Eliza Mobile Therapist
-Max3 Download of the day!
-Task Swticher
-QuickList
-We the People
-Panoramio
-Easy Reader
-Spheres
-More Cowbell

i did everything to fix this, i reset to factory settings, cleared cache & data, found download manager from settings to check if it is stoped, i created new google account and usen on the phone, none of this above except new account solved my problem, and new account helped me about 20 minutes after that i got stoped working again, please help me to solve this, i use Galaxy s4, i just bought it and this is happing to me.

Try Settings>Application Manager>Play. Click clear data, and force stop. Wait a few minutes, and try to re open it.
If that doesn't work, which S4 do you have? Where do you live?

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Try Settings>Application Manager>Play. Click clear data, and force stop. Wait a few minutes, and try to re open it.
If that doesn't work, which S4 do you have? Where do you live?

Thanx for reply, i did all those before nothing happens, but im trying again now, i have I9500XXUAMDK and i live in Turkey, but it came from IRAQ, many of my friends got it from Iraq they dont have this kind of problem, by the way i didnt put any sim card inside.

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
hey Golfdriver97, it worked again after clearing data $ cash both Google Play Services and Google Play Store, and as you said i waited about 5 minutes than opened it i just worked, thank you alot, you just save me from throwing this phone to wall, another question is how often this error will occur and should i do this all the time and why this is happening?

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Not sure but sounds like malware. This would make me want to install lookout or something to do a scan even if only temporarily to make sure the device is clean. It just seems like you may have downloaded a malware app.

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Not sure but sounds like malware. This would make me want to install lookout or something to do a scan even if only temporarily to make sure the device is clean. It just seems like you may have downloaded a malware app.

but i didnt download anything that i dont know; only twitter, facebook, instagram, shazam, subway surf, candy crush, whatsapp, viber and AndroTurk Radyo thats all nothing more, not even a picture or any document, and there is no sim and micro sd card inside.

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
i scanned S4 with avast! Mobile Security, there is nothing to worry about, it seems clean to me, it is working now, but what if it happens again, i dont want it to :(

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
It's not a malware is just a location problem because you said you bought it from Iraq and using it in Turkey

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
It's not a malware is just a location problem because you said you bought it from Iraq and using it in Turkey

Yes That is right but my friends and i bought from same shop and they dont have any problem, it is only me but thanks to @Golfdriver97 it is working now, i hope it wont crush again, :( and for the records we bought one which can work in Turkey only, i dont think it is because of Location Problem, but im not sure after all. "With Google Play Store S4 is awesome :)"

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes That is right but my friends and i bought from same shop and they dont have any problem, it is only me but thanks to @Golfdriver97 it is working now, i hope it wont crush again, :( and for the records we bought one which can work in Turkey only, i dont think it is because of Location Problem, but im not sure after all. "With Google Play Store S4 is awesome :)"

Neyse keyfini cikar dostum

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Eyv. :) profilinde Afganistan yazıyor ama senden b?yle bir hareket bekliyordum :D

by the way it is working for almost 5 hours, it seems ok for now.

Baba turk Anne afghan Bende Afghanistan dogdum :) o yuzden Afghanistan yazdim Birde gavurlar okumus afghan gorsun dedim :) eger baska sorun yasarsan Yardimci olmaya calisirim kardesim. Kib

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hey Golfdriver97, it worked again after clearing data $ cash both Google Play Services and Google Play Store, and as you said i waited about 5 minutes than opened it i just worked, thank you alot, you just save me from throwing this phone to wall, another question is how often this error will occur and should i do this all the time and why this is happening?

Glad you got it working again. I don't know why it did it, to be honest. Sometimes cache just gets in the way of itself.
If it happens again within the next day or so, PM me.
Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

zaharab

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Baba turk Anne afghan Bende Afghanistan dogdum :) o yuzden Afghanistan yazdim Birde gavurlar okumus afghan gorsun dedim :) eger baska sorun yasarsan Yardimci olmaya calisirim kardesim. Kib

Eyv, Yabancı forumlarda T?rkler ile karşılaşmak g?zel bir şey :), herhangi bir sorun olursa yardımını isterim :))

I was thinking the same thing.

What were you thinking? i didnt get it ?

Glad you got it working again. I don't know why it did it, to be honest. Sometimes cache just gets in the way of itself.
If it happens again within the next day or so, PM me.

Thank you very much, it is still working, i hope it wont get crush again, if anything ever happens again, i'll let you know :) thanks.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much, it is still working, i hope it wont get crush again, if anything ever happens again, i'll let you know :) thanks.

You are welcome.

Fadhillah Ahmad1

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
hy playstore....saya mempunyai android samsung tab 2.10.1
tolong bantu saya mengenai playstore nya yang tidak mau mendownload,..sudah saya reset android saya,dan koneksi bagus,akun juaga ada.
tolong saran nya...