Couldn't find location on facebook/foursquare

d4n14

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello, anyone experiencing this problem. when i try to check-in on Facebook or foursquare it says "Couldn't find location..." i already reset my phone twice but its always coming back, though it fixed after resetting. i don't like always resetting my phone. can someone know how to fix this issue? my gps is on btw.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is an issue with Facebook and Foursquare... SOMETIMES they can't seem to lock on to your position, even with GPS working. Try opening Maps before you try to check in... Does it lock onto your position? If it does, the issue is with the apps. If it doesn't, the issue is your phone (probably hardware) and I'd take it in for repair/replacement.

d4n14

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I did try to open my map, yes it locked on my position. So this means its app problem.. I did some trial and error, found out when i restarted my phone then check-in via facebook and it works. After a day or maybe hrs, it goes back. Same issue. I cant monitor whats triggering the app to caused this. So annoying!

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes killing the app and restarting it is enough. Might not be necessary to reboot the phone. See if that works.

Tapatalk4 beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca