Anyone have a pebble watch?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am using nova launcher and my pebble watch is useless with my new s4. I have to turn on my pebble under accessibility but this turns on talkback even though it says it is off. If I turn off pebble it fixes the problem. It does this in both launchers. Anyone successfully use a pebble with their s4?

appuruguru

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
having the same issue. just got my pebble today and pretty upset with the fact that turning "Pebble" on in settings enable talkbalk and disables a bunch of the other innovative gs4 features. Until there's a fix/workaround, my Pebble will just serve as a watch. As a sidenote, I was able to receive a call notification no problem, but none of the other notifications seemed to be working (texting,etc.) Maybe that's because i went back and manually turned on the features that were disabled by turning the Pebble setting on (air gesture, etc.) Pretty upset especially since it took me so long to finally get the watch in my hands. :-\

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Is this still an issue? I've been planning on replacing my Nexus 4 with an S4 (was actually thinking of heading to T-Mobile today), but this gives me pause. I REALLY do not want to give up my Pebble notifications. I heard one report on the Pebble forums that switching launchers (Holo specifically) seemed to work around the problem so I was hoping Nova would do that same, but if that's not the case I'm not sure I want to switch yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance