Was it worth the upgrade to the s4.

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes it was worth it for me. Had the s3 and the nexus 4 before and I prefer everything about the s4. I have it configured exactly to my liking with Nova as my launcher. I'm a happy camper:)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Definitely worth it! :thumbup::D
I love this phone, it takes multitasking with its Multi Window feature to levels that other phones can't even touch!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Apps that say in the Running Services tab in Settings>Applications like AVG/Elixir et cetera, and some widgets.
You don't need to root to disable a lot of the bloatware, you just go to Settings >Applications >All and Disable them. (Sometimes you have to tap Uninstall Updates and then Disable.)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I disabled several apps (chaton, s suggest, vodafone crap, etc). I hope it helps, time will tell. Just checked ram usage and it's seems the same, though, 130 / 140 mbs free. Every review and Comparision to the S3 says who already has a S3 should wait for the S5. But maybe they were referring to the American version of the S3, which has 2gb of ram...

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from and iPhones 4 and never looked back, I'm even selling my ipad to get the note 8.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes very happy. Although I do miss my Pre3. But life goes on and all is well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely. First phone i haven't traded away or have had thoughts of trading for another phone. Despite all this gibberish of laggyness and other stuff, the S4 is a fantastic device. Feels premium(to me), and can handle anything i toss at it. Love it. :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from the galaxy note 1. It was definitely worth the upgrade for me. I'm enjoying the increased speed, higher screen resolution and slimer profile. It was a good upgrade for me .

Sent from my GT-P5110 using AC Forums mobile app

LlamaGS

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It was definitely worth it for me. I was coming from a GS2, so I was treated with a bigger screen, much higher res, and much more powerful phone. Not to mention the battery life improvement.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

j c m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had every version of the iPhone, then had a Galaxy Nexus and now the S4. I can say, without a doubt, that the S4 is a superior phone in every way. I love the 5" screen and the resolution and colors. Oh, and I have NEVER experienced any lag on my S4. I wouldn't trade my S4 for anything else on the market right now.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I had my Galaxy S4 since 1 July and also never experienced lag or stutter like other people say!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Alan Sims

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Definately worth the upgrade. I came from a blackberry torch. Love the big beautiful screen and android. Can't go wrong. Three months on, still love it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11