problem saving images from Facebook , pics sent to me, Internet

Tutuli Sewa

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I moved from iPhone4 to samsung galaxy s4 and am used to holding my finger over images to automatically save them. Now how can I do this on the galaxy? Maybe its really simple, but b I've tried everthing! Please help

bun.bhay

May 2, 2013
Visit site
download SEND TO SD CARD from the googleplay store.

to save an image from facebook.
tap on the image(s) to be saved. use the context menu button (bottom left corner). tap on more, tap on share, select sd card. from there choose where to save the image(s) to. example: storage/extSdCard/pictures. hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
download SEND TO SD CARD from the googleplay store.

to save an image from facebook.
tap on the image(s) to be saved. use the context menu button (bottom left corner). tap on more, tap on share, select sd card. from there choose where to save the image(s) to. example: storage/extSdCard/pictures. hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Works great.

Posted via Android Central App

Matthew Stringfield

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
when i click on the photo than click on the lower left button and go to share. i dont see an sd; option all i see is message, email etc. i have an sd card and i can save to it when i take pictures

Jay Annis

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Go to facebook open any pic you want hit the menu button on you phone. You will see "save photo" click and you have saved it. Nice and easy you don't have to download anything

Denise Cooper

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Tried all these suggestions, none work. When I click share, I don't have the sd card option, sd card is in. Don't have the save option either, any more suggestions?

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the Facebook app? Click the app, go on the picture you want to save, and click the menu key on your phone. Click save photo and it should appear in a facebook album in your gallery.

gcaver2

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
You may have to do a Facebook update first then when you go into your menu there will be an option to save and the pictures will save in your gallery in Facebook folder.

Gcaver2

enciong

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
why do i need the start button to continue

Hi,
Is there any solution or is there any button or box ticked that i need to press the start button every time i open this S4, it was not like this at the start I had this phone.

Anyone can help to resolve this?

Jan Seccombe

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Trying to download photo from messenger

trying to download photo from messenger but when I press save, a message comes up this image couldn't be saved try again. I'm using an iPad .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith