Galaxy S4 All-in-1 Thermometer

mole363

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

If you would like to measure temperature, humidity, environmental conditions, and all other sensors data (Acceleration, Gravity, Magnetic field, Pressure, Light level, etc.) you can try this application, which was developed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (currently it's the only phone with temperature and humidity sensors embedded).

For all the features available, check the application description and screenshots.

LgHbXb7YJBd5iUtPYnDEPlhDG4NkMUoF02777-KVDohSH7uI66YvbOJwgBylyxWPkwnY
3hIQ6bIbpd9x03XB6TJL_nFSdb0z5X4NdoqrBRIs1qwKJV0RZCxg2bsqAJZ0P-FE6mY
Im7y20K_Fz38MnTsW0rrfXynf1TbllhXMMlXp2Ca8a3AYuOiS5HELGnYst8mNLWojhs

Last edited:

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 Thermometer & Sensors app

Hello everyone,

If you would like to measure temperature, humidity, environmental conditions, and all other sensors data (Acceleration, Gravity, Magnetic field, Pressure, Light level, etc.) you can try this application, which was developed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (currently it's the only phone with temperature and humidity sensors embedded).

For all the features available, check the application description and screenshots.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/jnT-VvhLiI1OISiCANguFFf73WoQFNOnlAAoSNmmjoALaihpeIAJxKyEmWIU3OKEKBA https://lh3.ggpht.com/231E2sSQNEfIl7MiOcYwYTfGSQMJ9ar5VvuEv5L8Qh1qTfzhc1khHXlcEbEBkoJrzg https://lh4.ggpht.com/xOr9pqDNYI2APEAA3kGMJormpa7iy9TTiVW3eChaw2nBdFdes2RbguzdUlRkNt-Rcsc

I guess that's kind of cool. But I'm sure that all of the sensors in the galaxy are not very accurate at all

Posted via Android Central App

mole363

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

I guess that's kind of cool. But I'm sure that all of the sensors in the galaxy are not very accurate at all
I am not sure about all sensors, but I'm pretty sure that the ambient temperature sensor is very accurate. I tried testing the sensor with an air condition and the measurements were very accurate. You can give it a try.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Android Central App

It's actually pretty accurate, I use it in my room all the time to see the temperature in my room, because it gets really humid. Its very helpful and I do believe its pretty accurate

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

Which sensor app are you guys all using? There seems to a few different ones out there.

Also does anyone know where exactly on the phone the temperature sensor is located?

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. I'm finding that the temperature is fluctuating a lot when I use it so I'm not sure how accurate it is but I'll keep trying it.

DeerFilm

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

Did you calibrate your Thermo? My temp seemed a bit high, then I went to the calibrate button, but not sure how to set it up. Do I set it up with a thermometer in the house?
thanks for any help.

mole363

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

Did you calibrate your Thermo? My temp seemed a bit high, then I went to the calibrate button, but not sure how to set it up. Do I set it up with a thermometer in the house?
thanks for any help.
I don't think that you need any calibration with Galaxy S4 All-in-1 Thermometer.

DeerFilm

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

I will try to find a setting to return it to default settings. And then try it again.

DeerFilm

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I bought and installed the wrong app. Wasted one dollar. Now I just bought the one you are talking about. Do you think this app will work just as good with the outerbox defender series on? Can it still register the correct temp and do the other sensors work good too with the case on a phone?

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site

this seems to be a really nice app with all the functionalities of the sensors...though u can see the temperature and humidity levels in the s health under the comfort tab...

mole363

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I bought and installed the wrong app. Wasted one dollar. Now I just bought the one you are talking about. Do you think this app will work just as good with the outerbox defender series on? Can it still register the correct temp and do the other sensors work good too with the case on a phone?
Yes, I think that the case doesn't really affect the sensors. By the way you can test it yourself, for example take some measures without the case and then some measures on the same location with the case. Let us know if you find any significant difference :)

this seems to be a really nice app with all the functionalities of the sensors...though u can see the temperature and humidity levels in the s health under the comfort tab...
Yes, you can see those 2 sensors with the S Health app, but personally I don't really like it. It requires to create an account, it asks user information, weight, height, etc., it's pretty much an app for exercise and fitness.

mole363

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

v 1.0.5 is now available :)

You can now launch the app by tapping on the widget
Added 1x1 temperature widget
Added 1x1 humidity widget
Added option to change widget background (in settings)

Thank you everyone for your support!

Varya Vendetta

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

*removed because I totally forgot I have an S3, not 4- Don't let me near the app store before I have coffee! :-[

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy