1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Power Saver Mode

Do you guys use Power Saver mode? If you do, is the benefit big enough to warrant its use? It seems like Power Saver on the GS4 has limited functionality - CPU, screen power and haptic feedback. I heard that on the HTC One, power saver also enables, disables wifi/3g/4g etc.

Is there any app that you've used that has more robust power saving functionality? I have Juice defender Plus and it does save some battery, but it also kills my Wifi calling... Which is really annoying. I don't know how to make it keep Wifi enabled when I'm in a call... I've heard some good things about Snapdragon BatteryGuru. But I haven't tried it yet.

Default Re: Power Saver Mode

I am using the power save feature but only have the screen setting checked, the processor and vibration ones i both have unchecked. I do use battery guru as well. I also went into advanced wifi settings and made it so wifi sleeps when the screen is off other than when it's charging.
    black Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB + 32GB SD card
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

When you use wifi sleep when phone is asleep, does it interrupt ongoing wifi calls?

Posted via Android Central App

I use Battery Guru and consistently get over 6 hours screen on time. No power savings mode.

Posted via Android Central App

Wrong forum. Sorry.