- 21 Posts
Power Saver Mode
Do you guys use Power Saver mode? If you do, is the benefit big enough to warrant its use? It seems like Power Saver on the GS4 has limited functionality - CPU, screen power and haptic feedback. I heard that on the HTC One, power saver also enables, disables wifi/3g/4g etc.
Is there any app that you've used that has more robust power saving functionality? I have Juice defender Plus and it does save some battery, but it also kills my Wifi calling... Which is really annoying. I don't know how to make it keep Wifi enabled when I'm in a call... I've heard some good things about Snapdragon BatteryGuru. But I haven't tried it yet.
- 06-06-2013, 09:08 PM #2
- 252 Posts
Re: Power Saver Mode
I am using the power save feature but only have the screen setting checked, the processor and vibration ones i both have unchecked. I do use battery guru as well. I also went into advanced wifi settings and made it so wifi sleeps when the screen is off other than when it's charging.
- 06-07-2013, 01:05 AM #4
- 06-17-2013, 04:41 PM #5
- By mzman in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:41 PM
- By Codeworks in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:02 PM
- By kom22 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:40 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:16 PM
- By zennie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:49 PM