smart stay problem

srt05wv

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone jusst switched over from a htc one which I hated.. I seem to have a problem getting this phone to detect my eyes tho. Every once in a while it will turn white then go right back off. I dont even have to be looking at it. And yes, all features are on. Is my unit defective?

Also Ieft my phone in the car for about 3 hours and came back and noticed the screen stayed on and battery was down to 40%!! What the heck is going on?

I love this phone though!!

srt05wv

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What r u saying? Ive had this phone since yesterday and the eye at top of screen does not detect my eyes.. and ive been outside and everywhere (not just dark places)

Ahmed Mobeen

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Smart stay eye does not detect my eyes, does not matter if am in broad day light or a well illuminated room.
the feature worked perfectly well on the s3.

this problem, smart scroll, swipe screen to capture screen does not work.

this has brought a bad taste

jtphenom

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Screen capture works fine for me. Just sayin'...

But yeah.. the functionality of the Smart Stay features leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

jtphenom

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah all my settings are turned on. The eye detection just sucks for OP, me, and every person I know personally with the S4.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

skramblr

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from S3 to S4 last week (I killed my S3...). I agree smart stay on the S4 is not as good. Pretty much doesn't work at all for me when I have my glasses on and I hold it at normal distances. I gotta hold the screen 12 to 18 inched from my face and then it works, but that's just a PITA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908