- 31 Posts
smart stay problem
Hey everyone jusst switched over from a htc one which I hated.. I seem to have a problem getting this phone to detect my eyes tho. Every once in a while it will turn white then go right back off. I dont even have to be looking at it. And yes, all features are on. Is my unit defective?
Also Ieft my phone in the car for about 3 hours and came back and noticed the screen stayed on and battery was down to 40%!! What the heck is going on?
I love this phone though!!
- 06-07-2013, 07:44 AM #2
- 06-15-2013, 06:40 AM #4
- 06-15-2013, 04:47 PM #5
- 06-15-2013, 10:40 PM #6
- 06-15-2013, 11:25 PM #7
- 06-15-2013, 11:36 PM #8
- 06-16-2013, 05:29 PM #9
- 9 Posts
Re: smart stay problem
I upgraded from S3 to S4 last week (I killed my S3...). I agree smart stay on the S4 is not as good. Pretty much doesn't work at all for me when I have my glasses on and I hold it at normal distances. I gotta hold the screen 12 to 18 inched from my face and then it works, but that's just a PITA.
- By jerethi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:52 PM
- By taylorz_412 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 07-22-2012, 04:49 PM
- By jimbomcm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2012, 01:48 PM
- By walcolm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 25Last Post: 07-06-2012, 11:15 AM
- By Trevalkin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:59 PM