Samsung Galaxy S4 Profile Issues and Drop Calls

Kevin Monis

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Every Time I put my S4 on vibrate mode an I make a call after that its goes back to Normal mode. Same is the issue if its on normal mode anytime I make a call its goes back to vibrate. Is any one else facing this issue. Also I noticed a lot of drop calls. initailly it was around the 2 mins mark nows its around the 11 mins mark. Solutiosn PLEASE:'(

elletheo

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been having many dropped calls with the S4 and I just bought it a few days ago. At first, calls were fine. But yesterday calls started dropping whenever someone texted me while I was on a phone call. Now calls just drop almost within the first few seconds of a call. Going to sprint store today to get this taken care of or returned.

Vishal Jain4

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Register a compliant against Samsung in online consumer forum Core Centre - Helpline for Consumers and mark cc to amrit1950@gmail.com (hes the head of Online Consumer Forum, GOI, India). This is a defect in the handset (call drop, wi-fi drop, heating, etc) and they are not able to do anything in the Samsung Service Centre at all and simply giving the handset back to us. This is against the consumer ethics and should not be tolerated at all, after paying so much money for a handset, if it is not replaced than whats the point of buying Samsung. Apple never treats its customers like this.

Benjamin Adimora

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I was suffering from the same issue and have now finally found a solution and it is reasonably simple process however the less technology minded may need assistance all you do is simply follow the instructions on this page (How To SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 For Free | Redmond Pie) this also unlocks your handset: so great news all round let me know of any problems

Kind Regards,
Benjamin H Adimora

please note this is a tutorial you will not be charged in anyway it is the only way to fix this issue networks i.e three are not aware that this fix's the problem ho are currently putting it down to network issues which are only affecting me somehow don't waste your time and patience with them they will not resolve the issue, Please try this before sending Back your Phone :)

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Sprint and I HAVE NONE of these issues....

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

dlw1967

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the S4 but my Mom & Stepfather have them. They worked fine for a while although my Mom had problems with the new technology. Now they have 1 bar for their signal and calls last about 2 minutes. Stepfather called T-Mobile customer service and they were shocked & stumped. Said they'd look into it and call him back. Um, I doubt that!!! I told him to take both phones back to the T-Mobile store and have them look at it. Then they can call customer service and say this is what I did, this is how the phone responds. He wants to wait for the phone call that I don't see ever happening. Any help?

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Samsung is not known for having a very strong signal. People that are in good coverage areas tend not to have issues, but Samsung doesn't compare well in the signal strength department to most other manufacturers. The Note 2 pretty good job, but the S4 unfortunately seems to have the same signal issues as the S3.

dlw1967

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
We have a tower right by us. So nobody really knows huh? It appears when they start talking the signal strength goes up now. I don't know if there's some power saving thing so the signal is low when not in use? My Mom said she was able to talk longer on it the other night but I don't know if it's fixed or not. I may stop at the T-Mobile store tomorrow and ask them anyway.

dlw1967

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
For those people who get dropped calls with the Samsung Galaxy S4, try this: SETTINGS, MORE NETWORKS, MOBILE NETWORKS, NETWORK MODES. (I think that's the last one) Switch from the top 4GLTE to the 2nd one. I went to the T-Mobile store and they said T-Mobile is just rolling out the 4GLTE and it isn't up 100% yet. Give it another few weeks and it should be better. I don't know about other carriers, but try this and see if it helps. If you can only talk 2 minutes, it certainly can't hurt right?

I should add that the T-Mobile store is probably 2 miles from my house and she showed me with one of the display phones. It was barely at one bar and went to full strength when she did it. I texted my Mom and Stepdad and he texted back saying he had 4 bars and no lower than 3 bars at any time.

Last edited:

Anjali Gupta1

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Will the instructions mentioned in link you have given (How To SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 For Free | Redmond Pie) solve the problem of call dropping in s4?

Also , will the personal data (pictures, other downloads) get lost?

Regards
Anjali

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000