1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos - THumbs Up Icon?

Hi all, I somehow created a thumbs up icon icon on a photo thumbnail in my gallery. It looks like the little Facebook "like" icon. I can't figure out how it got there, how to get rid of it, or what it means. Anyone out there know anything about this feature?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos - THumbs Up Icon?

no mention of it in the manual....surprise

Can u take a screen shot of it and show? I can probably help

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 2...I LOVE THIS PHONE!
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

I have it too. I transferred my SD card and have a 1000 pictures and the thumbs up is on some of the old ones not taken with the S4. Interested to see what it is?
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I would take a screenshot, but it's an inappropriate photo, hence my added concern that it somehow got posted to the interweb.

Did you do the best photo feature? When you take like 5 photos in a row in a burst it then present you with all of them and you tap and hold on the ones you want to keep and then delete the rest. The thumbs up icon indicates you want to keep it so try tapping and holding on the photo in question.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy8467 View Post
    Did you do the best photo feature? When you take like 5 photos in a row in a burst it then present you with all of them and you tap and hold on the ones you want to keep and then delete the rest. The thumbs up icon indicates you want to keep it so try tapping and holding on the photo in question.
    I looked at the details of the photos that have that thumbs up and they do have best shot in the title. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    Last edited by planoman; 06-10-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...