Issues using SwiftKey or Google keyboard?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that the phone thinks I'm using flow or swipe features of these keyboards when I try to type really fast. Haven't had this issue on any other phone. It does it even when I have the hyper sensitive screen turned off in the settings. Has anyone else noticed this and/or knows of something that could help? I don't want to use a different keyboard other than these two.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that the phone thinks I'm using flow or swipe features of these keyboards when I try to type really fast. Haven't had this issue on any other phone. It does it even when I have the hyper sensitive screen turned off in the settings. Has anyone else noticed this and/or knows of something that could help? I don't want to use a different keyboard other than these two.

In swiftkey simply turn off the flow portion and problem solved.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Well I like using flow every now and then, and my last phone didn't have this problem. Just wondering if there was some setting that would help me out. It seems like the screen is too sensitive or it can't keep up with me.

kewz365

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
PLEASE I NEED HELP... I have my vibration on and my keys wont vibrate when I press them. This happens withboth google keyboard app and swiftkey when I go back to stock it works perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton