Gaming on the S4

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Gaming on my s3 is a pleasant experience. The amazing spiderman for example was buttery smooth except for one thing, after i play for a prolonged session and then press the home button it would take like 2 seconds to go back and the homescreen redraws. ( My s3 is the intl version btw). So i wanna know, does that happen with the s4? :eek:

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Gaming on my s3 is a pleasant experience. The amazing spiderman for example was buttery smooth except for one thing, after i play for a prolonged session and then press the home button it would take like 2 seconds to go back and the homescreen redraws. ( My s3 is the intl version btw). So i wanna know, does that happen with the s4? :eek:

Can't speak to that particular game but I went from an s3 to s4 and the difference is night and day. Whereas games like temple run2 and ski safari would stutter on the s3 on the s4 they are buttery smooth.

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Can't speak to that particular game but I went from an s3 to s4 and the difference is night and day. Whereas games like temple run2 and ski safari would stutter on the s3 on the s4 they are buttery smooth.

Im really suprised that temple run stutters. Mine doesnt drop a single frame. Maybe because yours was dual core?