Air gestures not working

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am most interested in the gesture to preview when your screen is turned off and your phone is laying flat. I have turned on air gestures and restarted/rebooted many times but no matter how many times i swipe my hand over the sensor the preview will not show.

Am i missing out on turning some option on or something? I am using nova launcher prime.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I am most interested in the gesture to preview when your screen is turned off and your phone is laying flat. I have turned on air gestures and restarted/rebooted many times but no matter how many times i swipe my hand over the sensor the preview will not show.

Am i missing out on turning some option on or something? I am using nova launcher prime.

When you go to settings and "Motion Gesture", click on "Air Gesture" and it should open up another option, which allows you to turn on "Quick Glance" and a few others as well

- - - Updated - - -

When you go to settings and "Motion Gesture", click on "Air Gesture" and it should open up another option, which allows you to turn on "Quick Glance" and a few others as well

Bmanchan01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks. I thought I was bugging out also because none of my gestures were working. But listen to what I say. YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO TURN ON EVERY GESTURE OPTION.

MENU > SETTINGS > MY DEVICE > AIR VIEW (SLIDE THAT TO ON AND THEN TAP IT TO BRING UP THE SUB MENU AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CHECKED)

then go back

TAP MOTIONS AND GESTURES AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CHECKED IN THERE ALSO. ONLY 2 OF THE GESTURES WORKED ON MY PHONE AND AFTER MESSING WITH ALL THESE SETTINGS I WAS ABLE TO GET ALL THE GESTURES TO WORK AND CONFIRMED THEM TWICE.

THIS WORKED FOR ME AND HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU GOOD PEOPLE :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae