- 2 Posts
my samsung s4 keyboard changed ... ?
I donno what I have done, but my samsumg s4 keyboard has changed to handwriting mode ... I have to draw letters on a keypad for it to recognise a letter
The last thing I downloaded was "google translate" app and a few other games.
How do I change this back to normal/default keyboard?
I tried to mess around in SETTINGS/MY DEVICE/LANGUAGE & INPUT .... but I cant get it to normal.
Any help on this would be great.
(PS: I have not done anything else out of normal - not downloaded any other keyboards etc.)
- 06-10-2013, 03:10 AM #2
- 06-10-2013, 08:31 AM #4
- 07-28-2013, 08:03 PM #5
- 03-10-2014, 04:52 AM #6
- By africano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:50 PM
- By OhAlfie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:26 PM
- By inthegalaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-24-2013, 03:32 PM
- By Rameazy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM
- By bdmcb4212 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:33 PM