How to save photos from facebook?

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I was from a long time iPhone user and i was used to "Tap+Hold" and something will pop out if i want to save the picture. But i can't do it in my phone. How can i save photos from FB other than taking a screenshot?

mobags

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thats correct. Just go into settings then choose Facebook from the accounts, then sync intervals, then gallery sync interval choose the interval you want. Now your photos from FB will be visible in the stock gallery.

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I get on fb through my web browser. If you click on picture, one of the links just below it is " view full size" or something similar. Depending on your browser, this selection will either download it automatically or open it in a new window. From there you can download.

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Or while on face book, open the picture and then "share" it by emailing it to yourself. Not sure if this results in a smaller size jpg or not.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Or while on face book, open the picture and then "share" it by emailing it to yourself. Not sure if this results in a smaller size jpg or not.

Thats correct. Just go into settings then choose Facebook from the accounts, then sync intervals, then gallery sync interval choose the interval you want. Now your photos from FB will be visible in the stock gallery.

I think that you can sync the photos the gallery

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...bS5mYWNlYm9va3Bob3Rvc3NhdmUiXQ&token=1sl9QrI_..

I just found this. Try this guys. Works great. :) Saves photo from facebook. :D

digixmax

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I was from a long time iPhone user and i was used to "Tap+Hold" and something will pop out if i want to save the picture. But i can't do it in my phone. How can i save photos from FB other than taking a screenshot?
I'd suggest you try the following:

While in the Facebook app, press and hold the photo you want to save (the photo will go into full-screen mode), then touch the phone/tablet's Menu button (the button on the left of the Home button) and you should get a popup menu with "Save" option, touch "Save" and the photo will be saved in the DCIM/Facebook folder.

Ash Leigh Adkins

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
For future reference on how to save a picture on Facebook on to your Android device. Select menu button at the top right (the 3 dots)and then hit save picture. Screenshot below demonstrate what it looks like on my phone. (I have s6 edge so yours may be different.) It's awesome having Facebook albums show up in your phones gallery, but it's helpful to know how to actually save pictures to your phone too. I struggled with it first time I had an Android!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members