WWDC 2013?

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else thinking of jumping over to Andriod/Samsung Galaxy S4, if today's (UK time) Apple wwdc event does not wow you? personally if IOS 7 is not a major upgrade, or if it ends up looking like some Windows thing, i will be switching to the S4. Dont get me wrong i'm not knocking Apple, i have an iPad which i love and use for University and iMac which again i love. I just feel that Apples iPhone as become outdated, stale and fallen behind, they need innovation, more features, IOS needs to open up, widgets and customisation. IOS 7 has the potential to be great.

I guess in a few hours we will know...........

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will always be Android as I never want to go back to iOS / iPhone but I will still watch the WWDC to see what Apple is up to.

I am curious as a tech person as to the changes of iOS 7. Apple needed to change for sure since it has been the same for way to long.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else thinking of jumping over to Andriod/Samsung Galaxy S4, if today's (UK time) Apple wwdc event does not wow you? personally if IOS 7 is not a major upgrade, or if it ends up looking like some Windows thing, i will be switching to the S4. Dont get me wrong i'm not knocking Apple, i have an iPad which i love and use for University and iMac which again i love. I just feel that Apples iPhone as become outdated, stale and fallen behind, they need innovation, more features, IOS needs to open up, widgets and customisation. IOS 7 has the potential to be great.

I guess in a few hours we will know...........

WWDC Always wows me. That is because Apples development support is ahead of Google's. Hopefully Android Studio and some revamping of the documentation will fix that.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Is it not that good or something?

If it wasn't I wouldn't take it from him. He's been trolling the S4 for months, and on multiple websites.

If you're thinking about jumping to Android you won't be disappointed with either 2013 flagship you get.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm interested in this. I don't ever think I'll leave Android, but if iOS has some new creative stuff I might would set up a shop there as well. I really don't know what they can do that Android doesn't already do, so for their sake I hope they drop bombshells.

fishepa

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely interested. One of the reason I just got an S4 was because of Apple's stale OS they've had since the beginning. I hope I don't have any regrets.

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
If it wasn't I wouldn't take it from him. He's been trolling the S4 for months, and on multiple websites.

If you're thinking about jumping to Android you won't be disappointed with either 2013 flagship you get.

Oh right ok i didn't know that , newbie to the forum (joined last week) Thank you for the heads up. And yea if WWDC and IOS 7 disappoint i will definitely be jumping to the S4.

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely interested. One of the reason I just got an S4 was because of Apple's stale OS they've had since the beginning. I hope I don't have any regrets.

I've waited for WWDC because of this, i really didn't want to get one and they announce IOS 7 with awesome features or something. I think this WWDC is being watched closely by people and anticipated more because of Johnny Ive and his involvement in IOS 7.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
So far multiple display fixes and air display treating that tv as an actual monitor is the only thing about OSX Mavericks I am excited about. I am going to mount a 55 inch to my office wall and make that my 3rd display.

EMY92

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I switched from an iphone to the S4. I was worried about the size of the phone compared to the iphone, but it hasn't been an issue. I thought that the iphone was a great phone, but I do not miss it.

swent1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or does the new ios 7 look very similar to an android or windows.. I love android but I'm really surprised apple has chosen to look more like an android and windows phone operating g system

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

vdroide

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or does the new ios 7 look very similar to an android or windows.. I love android but I'm really surprised apple has chosen to look more like an android and windows phone operating g system

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

It takes a lot of inspiration from Android, not so sure about Windows but that is great. One thing use iOS wish we had was more functionality like Android. Now we can have it without having to jump ship. I have a lot invested in iOS, but I was considering jumping, but I think I am all set for while. I will still get an Android tablet later on this year..