1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases: UAG aero vs Spigen Neo Hybrid in Metal Slate?

Anyone have either and care to comment? I like the protection from the UAG but wonder if in person it looks too masculine (female here). I don't have physically demanding job, but I do have kids who are always grabbing at the phone. On the other hand, I read that it's the Neo Hybrid that adds width and that could make it too wide for my hands?

Thoughts?
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Cases: UAG aero vs Spigen Neo Hybrid in Metal Slate?

I actually have the Spigen neo hybrid in metal slate but am sending it back because I don't like the color combo with my white phone. (Actually a blue metal color) Ordered the silver satin and love it! It adds just a little width to the phone but not much. Would highly recommend the Spigen.

Sent from Cletus the almighty S IV using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

Had a UAG, is a great case & good protection I think.
    I have the Neo Spigen now, for me its the perfect case. (great quality) My hands are small and the small amount of width it adds is perfect.

Posted via Android Central App Using My Galaxy S4
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kladysandroid View Post
    Anyone have either and care to comment? I like the protection from the UAG but wonder if in person it looks too masculine (female here). I don't have physically demanding job, but I do have kids who are always grabbing at the phone. On the other hand, I read that it's the Neo Hybrid that adds width and that could make it too wide for my hands?

Thoughts?
    I happen to have both the Spigen Neo in Metal Slate, and the UAG Aero in white. Male here.

I swap cases each week: Neo Hybrid M-F and the UAG for more rugged use (and abuse) on the weekend. The Spigen case does add some width, so if you have very small hands it could be an issue. The case itself (in slate) is more subdued in color (more gray than blue), but is hands-down the best case I've ever purchased based on quality and feel. I also am extremely pleased with the UAG case, which is very easy to hold and provides great protection. The UAG case is more masculine, and I'm even considering ordering a second in rust orange.

I think you'll be very pleased with either/both cases and would absolutely recommend both.
    Thanked by 2: